This policy applies to information we collect:
· Through our Website.
· In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Services.
· This policy does not apply to information collected by:
· Us offline, unless at the time we collected information from you offline, we provided you with a privacy notice directing you to the URL for this policy.
· Any third party, including through any third party application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Services.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
As described in more detail in the following three sections, we collect information:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically as you navigate through the Services.
· From third parties, for example, our business partners.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information directly from you when you perform the following functions through our Services:
· Register to use our Services. We ask for your name, email address, job title, company or employer, and phone number when you register to use certain components of our Services.
· Apply for a Job. We ask you for your name, street address (current and prior), email address, telephone number, citizenship status, race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, protected veteran status, disability status, educational and employment background, certifications, and driving record information when you apply for a job with us. You are not required to provide all of this information in order to submit a job application.
· Subscribe. When you subscribe to email alerts, we ask you for your email address.
· Contact Us. When you inquire about products, we ask you to provide your name, email address, phone number, city, and state.
· Conduct Search Queries. Any information you enter into a search field is provided to us.
· Report a problem. If you make a report about a concern with our business practice, we ask you for your name, email address, and phone number. You are not required to provide this information in order to make a report.
· Conduct transactions. We collect details of transactions you carry out through our Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on our Services.
· Information about the device used to access our Services and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include:
· Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer or mobile device. You may control the use of browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or mobile device. Our Website does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals. If you reject cookies, you may be unable to access or use certain parts of our Services.
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Your Choices.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These web beacons permit us to, for example, count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and are used for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information in a number of ways:
· To provide our Services to you.
· To improve our Services.
· To estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· To store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· To speed up your searches.
· To recognize you when you return to our Website.
· To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
· To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
· To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
· To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
· To conduct hiring.
· To allow you to view tickets and order details.
· To allow you to track your orders.
· To allow you to view your invoices and pay your bills online.
· To allow you to receive email invoices.
· To provide you with support.
· In any other way we describe when you provide the information.
· To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
· To a buyer of our business or any part of it or other successor to our business or any part of it in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Gulf Coast Sand’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a legal proceeding, in which personal information held by GCS about users of our Services is among the assets transferred.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your employer or similar entity, or a third party engaged by your employer.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of GCS, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We provide links to third party websites or applications that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with us on platforms that we do not control. These third party websites or applications may collect or share information about you, but this Policy does not apply to the practices of those websites and applications. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the websites and applications with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared when you leave our Services.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
If you are a registered user, then you can review and change your personal information by logging into our Services and visiting your account profile page.
We use commercially reasonable measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the online transmission of information is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security.
We store your personal information for as long as needed: to conduct business with you; for the purposes outlined in this policy or at the time of collection; or to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce any agreements. When the applicable retention period has expired, we reserve the right to take measures to permanently delete the information, aggregate it, or anonymize it.
Our Website is not intended for minors and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Services. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately so that we can remove the child’s personal information.
MAKING A REQUEST
To exercise any of the above rights, you must issue your request to us in writing. You can make a request by mailing your request to the following address:
Gulf Coast Sand – Operations HQ
105 Street A
Picayune, MS 39466